Friday, February 22, 2019

Macao Imperial Tea @ 3 Damansara Mall


We happened to pass by Macao Imperial Tea and decided to have our drinks here after dinner. 



When we passed by this shop there were two things that caught my attention. First its the cute teddy bear at their entrance...


....and second, it's on of their signboard.


It was this bear bottle-shaped that caught my attention. My friends who knew me well will know that I'll choose this place. Ya...I'm a sucker for anything cute. 


I've already decided I wanted the bear cub drinks (with coffee of course) while my friends were still deciding what to order.  


I had a similar drink such as this ⏬ while I was in Singapore. Unless you love sweet stuff, some may find this too sweet.


While waiting for our drinks, we decided to take a few shots with the bear. You can guess it, this bear is the star 😂


And lastly, we must have our drinks taken with the bear mascot as well - 2 Bear Cub Special, Bubble Milk Tea & Original Uji Matcha. 


We get to keep the bottle with our bear cub drinks. The quality of the bottle is really good and is made of glass. So in some way, it's quite a deal since we can re-use the bottle. However, there are only 2 flavors that come with the bottle; Coffee or Strawberry. I love the coffee but my friend who had the strawberry found it so-so only. 


Cheers to our friendship. I can't believe we've been friends for over 20 years. Hope to have many more years to come 😄


Macao Imperial Tea
3 Damansara
G-K7, Ground Floor,
No. 3, Jalan SS 20/27
47400 Petaling Jaya



1 comment:

  1. This is a great article with lots of informative resources. I appreciate your work this is really helpful for everyone. Check out our website macao imperial price list for more macaoimperialteauae.com related info!

    ReplyDelete