Sunday, February 10, 2019

Baby Sophie First CNY Visit :)


It was a last-minute notice when my friend brought baby Sophie over. 
Boy...how she has grown. The last time I saw her she was only a month old!


Ah...her cheeky look...makes you want to squeeze her cheek (LOL)


 It's hard to take a nice angle when she's moving a lot (but still cute as always).


Received Ang Pow from my friend aka my god sister. Alamak....I still receive angpow from my friend although told her I don't want (old liao). But she said it's just a gesture...and it will be my last from her....although every year she also said the same thing 😅


Baby Sophie wanted the angpow from me. When I didn't give her (her mum told me not to)....she ended crying...really really loud (she has a very strong lung)


Thankfully my mum took out a red packet and gave it to her....which is supposedly for her anyway. 


LOL...she looks so content (and so cute) after getting the angpow from my mum. 


Anyway, Gong Xi Gong Xi everybody 😁 
Btw...this angpow packet looks cute right.


No comments:

Post a Comment