Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Japanese Cuisine at Robataya Izakaya @ One Utama

I had passed by Robataya numerous times whenever I'm in One Utama but somehow never have the chance to try this place out....until today.  


Entrance to the restaurant. It was after 3pm so there wasn't any crowds when I went in (ya...I had a super late lunch)



The interior inside looks pretty amazing.


Was browsing their menu while waiting for bestie to arrive. 


Their menu is quite extensive and even after bestie arrived we couldn't decide what to order because there were too many choices to choose from.


I love anything that is soft shell crab so I ordered their Chrispy Nama Harumaki (Soft Shell Crab & Bacon salad wrapped in Vietnamese Roll)


They have quite a good selection of skewers but I only ordered uzura bacon (quail egg bacon) since it was my favourite.


For my main I have the Kimuchi Yaki Udon (Stir Fried Noodles with Kimuchi, Prawn, Calamari & Pork Slice). The menu stated that its spicy but its actually quite mild. 


Bestie who can't eat anything spicy decided to have Yaki Udon (Stir Fried Noodles with Prawn, Calamari, Pork Slice & Vegetables). We're a fan of Udon as you can see. 


Bestie & I shared Una Chizu Roll (Reversed Roll Topped with Sliced Eel & Cheese) & Spider Roll (Reversed Roll with Crispy Soft Shell Crab & Vegetables Coated with Shrimp Roe).


Honestly we ordered way too much for just the two of us. I guess this happens when both of us were starving...but we  still managed to finished it all. 

 
Received an angpow from bestie after our meals 😏


Overall I'm quite pleased with all the dishes that we had at Robataya. 
I'll defiantly be back again but the next visit it will be with my family members. 



Robataya @ 1 Utama
G202 & G203, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, 1,
Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Operation hours:
Monday to Thursday 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday to Saturday 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment