Thursday, February 7, 2019

Desserts & Tea @ Typhoon Taiwanese Cafe at Plaza Singapura

My friend & I were heading out for dinner when we happened to pass by Typhoon Taiwanese Cafe in Place Singapura. We browsed through their menu and their dessert selection looks pretty tempting that I suggested to come here for desserts after our dinner. 


The place was packed earlier but when we came back after our dinner the crowds had finally left.


We ordered their "Hell Balley chocolate Volcano" and love how unique it is. 
I even took a video of the staff melting the chocolates for us (with video below). 


The presentation looks amazing (in my opinion). Although I'm not a big fan of chocolate desserts but this came out just fine as it was not overly sweet (which I like). 


We finished our dessert with their signature drink - Summer Berries Rhapsody & Tropical Passionfruit to share. So refreshing. 


Defiantly coming back again when I'm back to Singapore :)



Typhoon
Plaza Singapura
68 Orchard Rd
#04-63/67
Singapore 238839
Tel: 6884 5423

No comments:

Post a Comment