Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Dotty's @ Suria KLCC

A date was set to meet up with the gals for our long awaited reunion dinner. We decided to meet up at Dotty's in Suria KLCC since it was easier for the gals to walk over after work. 


I arrived much earlier and wanted to make a reservation but was told that they do not accept reservation other than walk in. I decided to head inside and wait for the gals. I must have browse though their menu dozen of times while waiting (lol).


Looking at the beverages selection, I ordered a cup of Tiramisu Latte.


Not sure about the Tiramisu taste but it taste like any other latte....but its good and creamy though (in a good way). 



When the gals finally arrived, we quickly placed our order and proceed chatting away. I guess when we're engrossed with our conversation our food tend to be served sooner. So in no time the first dish to be served is the Salted Egg Pasta with Soft Shell Crab. 


I wanted mushroom soup but never thought that the soup comes in a bread bowl. The soup is creamy but have to drink it when its still hot. We gals chatted so much and by the time we drank this it became cold. Honestly this have to be shared because its quite filling if having this on its own. 


My friend have the Spaghetti Aglio Olio with chicken. 
I didn't try this but the gals who tried it said its quite spicy. 


I on the other hand had the Skillet Seared Salmon. Pretty decent portion and filling since it was served with mashed potato. A much more healthy choice for me 😏


And to think we had finished our meals, the gals decided to order Sweet Potato 😅 I guess this can be considered as supper. Boy oh boy, you have no idea how addictive it can be while munching this away. You can forget about diet after having this.


The food here is pretty good and despite the crowds we didn't wait long for our food to be served. Service here is excellent and the staff here are friendly. Although I was told that Dotty's are known for their pastries but we didn't have any. I guess I will visit another day to try out their pastries.....one fine day perhaps. 


The gals & I have some photo session after we left the cafe. Wanting to take good pictures of KLCC, we head over to Public Bank opposite to snap this picture⏬. The photo turn out better than I've expected. I've seen few people crossing over to Public Bank to have pictures taken with KLCC. We gals did the same as well...loads of wefie for memory sake. 


Since we're at Menara Public Bank I took some pictures of the CNY decoration they had at the lobby. Such a lovely decoration don't you think?


Our reunion & dinner turn out pretty good, there's nothing better in life than good food and great company 😄



No comments:

Post a Comment