Wednesday, March 20, 2019

First Time Flying Via Singapore Airlines | Kuala Lumpur to Singapore: SQ 107 A330-300 Economy Class

Whenever I need to head down to Singapore I often take Malaysia Airline (or Airasia), it never cross my mind to take Singapore Airlines because I thought it will be more expensive.


So the other day while browsing both MAS & SIA website, I found that SIA had a cheaper deal as compared to MAS. In that instance I booked the flight via SIA. For those wondering, I can get it cheaper if I've taken Airasia...providing if I do not have any luggage check in. 

SIA total RM370 ⏬

MAS total RM511 ⏬


On the day I need to travel to the airport, if my parent can drop me at KL Sentral I'll take the KL Ekspres train to KLIA. Its cheaper to get the return trip ticket. Of course another cheaper alternative is taking their express bus but I usually take the train since its a 30 minutes journey and I didn't need to worry about being stuck in the traffic. 


Got my boarding pass from the counter. Super efficient and the staff is really friendly. She offered if I would prefer seat at the aisle or the window seat. I usually prefer aisle seat but since its only a short journey I'm okay with either. 


Since its still early I took my breakfast at Starbucks. 


In no time it was time to board the plane. The flight isn't full so the seat next to me was empty. 


Since its a short journey earphones are not provided, passenger can still watch movies on the screen though. 


There's a USB cable if you need to charge your mobile (thumbs up)


Loads of space to stretch my leg.


The flight left on time, no delay so we'll be arriving on schedule. 
Bye bye MAS, I'll be seeing you soon in my future trip. 


Drinks are provided during this flight, a choice of coffee, tea and juice. 


Overall the flight took around 45 minutes and the journey was smooth. I guess in the future I'll be taking SIA for my future Singapore trip...if the price is right. 

For more details you can check out the video I took when I took this flight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment