Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Bubble Milk Tea @ Little Po Tea House at Haji Lane

I've been to Singapore several times but I've only been to Haji Lane once which was several years ago. Since I'm in Singapore for few days I thought why not take a trip down to Haji Lane.



Was walking around when I came across "Little Po".  With its giant bubble tea cup and striking colour I couldn't help but went inside the premise to take a look. 



Lately I've been into bubble milk tea and decided to order their Hong Kong Milk Tea. 


Although Little Po offers a wide range of tea but I usually stick to my bubble milk tea which I'm familiar with. 


In no time...my bubble milk tea is ready! 
Such a refreshing treat to combat the heat in Singapore. 


 Have you check out this bubble tea joint yet?


Little Po
67 Haji Lane

Singapore 189260
Opening Hours: 
Mon - Fri: 10am – 5.30pm 
Sat - Sun: 10am – 6.30pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment