Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Greet Tea Latte @ UJI CHA, One Utama Shopping Centre

I rarely drink green tea other than the usual green tea we get in a Japanese restaurant. While my friend and I were looking for a place for coffee we happened to passed by Uji ChaWe thought we'll try something different for a change instead of our usual coffee place.


 'Samples' on display. 


Ice-cream looks tempting though. 


Their menu; which consists only drinks, ice-cream & dessert. 


We ordered separately since the place were pack so we took turn to order (seats were limited at the time). We were given a pager while we wait for our drinks. 


When the pager vibrate we proceed to collect our drink at the collection counter. 
Happened to saw these ice-cream which was ready for pick up. Looks good don't they?


When we went to the counter we were given a tray with 'self mix' cup and tube. Apparently you can adjust the taste of your latte to your own liking of thicknesses and sweetness. Since we weren't sure, we asked the staff to pour it in for us (in short everything was poured into the cup). Look at the thickness & the colour of our green tea latte. 


I had tried green tea latte in other cafes but usually I'm not a fan because I always find it too sweet or too blend. However the green tea latte here the texture is thick and not too sweet. So for those who prefer stronger taste of matcha green tea will love it 😃


The verdict? I'm not a fan of green tea latte (nor ice-cream) but I enjoyed the drink though. I guess I'll to my usual latte and vanilla ice-cream for now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment