Saturday, July 25, 2015

Missing The Good Old Days!

Was going through some of my old photos and came across these photos which I took with my ex school mates. Ahh...how times flies. Can't believe this was taken when we were 21. We all look so innocent back then!

Yes....seriously ages ago this photo was taken. Hopefully none of them will see this picture cause I know a few of them will most probably kill me if they ever see me posting this picture, let alone on a blogpost. LOL! Oh well, at least if I ever misplace these photos, I know where to find them for backup. 


I really missed the good old days where we often hang out at our friend's place. Whenever I look back all the photos that we took back then, all those fond memories will replay back in my head.  

I guess it's high time to pick up the phone and call the gang out for a gathering. Apart from that, I'm looking forward to September when my best friend return to Malaysia for a 6 month break. Cant wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment