Friday, July 31, 2015

Big Breakfast at Departure Lounge @ Damansara Uptown

A while back I met up with a friend and we wanted to catch up old times. Initially I wanted to take her to a cafe that I often go to but turned out it was packed so we ended driving around before deciding to have our brunch at Departure Lounge


The place was pretty packed but since there're only 2 of us we were able to grab a seat at a corner. The cafe can get pretty crowded and we were there around 12pm. 


 Note that Departure Lounge is  a self service cafe. 


If the place is crowded, you have to help yourself with the order chit and the menu from the counter. 


What I love about this is that you get to order what you want in your platter. Simply tick the items that you want on the chit. 


Well, since I was famish I ordered 7 items from the list. Place your order at the counter and food will be served to your table when it's ready.


Help yourself with water and ketchups if the staff is busy. 


While waiting for our food we were admiring all the travel photos on the wall. It actually brightens up the whole place. It even makes me want to travel while looking at it.


And yes, there's wifi in this cafe. Plus point!


As always, I need my daily caffeine intake. Caffe Mocha Latte for me & Cappuccino Ice Blended for my friend. Tried a sip of my friend's drink...and it turn out to be pretty good. Great drink on a hot day. 


Finally our all day breakfast is served to our table. Quite a big helping for a 7 items platter. My friend only ordered 5 items btw. Overall I have to say that the all day breakfast here is pretty affordable, given the size of the platter we have. My friend and I have a satisfying and full breakfast/brunch here. Definitely worth revisiting again. 



Departure Lounge 
10, Jalan SS21/39, 
Damansara Utama, 
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7725 1682
Business Hours: 
Mon-Sat (8am – 7pm), 
Sun & PH (8am – 5pm) 
Closed on Tuesdays

2 comments:

  1. Been to this place many years ago, maybe it's time for me to revisit :)

    ReplyDelete