Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dinner At 'Epicuro' @ Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya

I often have brekkie/brunch with my friends, and lesser for dinner (since dinner is usually spent with my family). But when my best friend came back for a short break, I thought I will bring my friend to epicuro for dinner. I often go to Epicuro for brunch so it was something new when we came here to dine. 


For drinks, we have our cup of coffee. 
Regardless of morning or evening, bestie and I love coffee with our meals. 


For the main course we have Spaghetti Carbonara; Spaghetti in a cream sauce with bacon bits, topped with a slow poached egg. With the runny yolk on top, we didn't find the sauce too overwhelming since Carbonara sauce can be quite creamy. 


Next we have succulent pork chops with mushroom cream sauce and bacon potato salad.  


We tried their pulled pork sandiwich. Addition RM1 for a sunny side up egg. Delicious! I think this is perhaps the healthier dish we have so far. 


Of course we have to include dessert after the main course. We have brownies with homemade dulce de leche ice cream. We like the brownies...but not so much of the ice cream though. Didn't fancy the ice-cream since we find the taste quite unusual. 


As always, I enjoyed the meal here at epicuro and the company of my bestie. 
Good service and value for money; with full flavoured porky meals. 


Epicuro 
20 Jalan SS 21/35, 
Damansara Utama, 
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7733 3110
Business Hours: 
Tues to Fri - 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. 
Sat & Sun - 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. 
(Close on Mondays)

No comments:

Post a Comment