Monday, July 27, 2015

Brunch at Bmon Cafe @ Kota Damansara

I've been wanting to check out Bmon Cafe after reading some of their reviews. What caught my attention was all the cute hand-drawn comics. Yes, I'm a sucker when it comes to anything cute or anime. Anyhow, locating this cafe was a bit tricky since it was one area that I was not familiar with.  Thankfully we have waze to guide us to the right track.


Sigh....even their entrance leading to the cafe is just too cute!


Staircase leading up to Bmon Cafe. 


Admiring all the hand-drawn comics while walking up the staircase. 


I was struck by how lively and vibrant ambiance once you stepped into the cafe.


My favourite part of the cafe. :)


Admiring all the hand-drawn artwork. 
I guess most of these work are hand-drawn by customer perhaps?


A little corner for guest to chill out.
 Look so laid back and comfortable don't they?


Bmon's Menu. 



The drinks menu is displayed by the bar counter.



10% ongoing student discount.


The picture below actually turn out pretty good. 
The plushie looks like as if he's chilling out. LOL!


Latte for me and Peach Green Sancha (Pot) for buddy. 


Since both of us didn't have breakfast so we ended up ordering the same - 'All Day Breakfast'. Average but price is reasonable nonetheless.


For dessert, we have Nutelle Chocolate Mousse. Smooth, creamy and so so so sinful.


Calendars/bookmark and name card we took back to distribute to our friends. I kept one for myself to use as a bookmark. It's just too cute! 


All in all, buddy & I enjoyed our time at Bmon.  
We look forward going back to try out other dishes. 




Bmon Cafe
No 8-1 Jalan PJU5/20B, 

The Strand, Kota Damansara, 
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03-61589993
Business Hours:
Mon - Wed: 12pm - 12am
Fri - Sun: 11am - 12am
(Closed on Thursdays)

No comments:

Post a Comment