Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Birthday Dinner at 'Little Korea' @ Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

When my cousin asked my aunty where she would like to celebrate her birthday, she suggested Korean food. We were surprise when she suggested Korean since she usually prefer Japanese or Chinese food. Anyhow, since my aunt wanted Korean food my cousin made the necessary arrangement and booked a table at Little Korea. 


 Cousin booked a private room and fortunately there's a room available to occupied all of us. 


All the different choices on the menu. I think if it was left to me to decide I think I will have some difficulty deciding what to choose. Thankfully my cousin take charge of ordering since he came here before.


Everything in the menu looks pretty yummy isn't it?


All the complimentary dishes as starters. I love these starters and it tend to builds up your appetite while waiting for the mains!


All the food that my cousin ordered I was not able to note down the name of the dishes. So I guess I'll just post the pictures up in this blog to show you guys what we have. 


The most obvious dish I know: Bibimbap. 


Alright, I have to admit my cousin sort of went overboard ordering all the delicious food above. All the food he ordered was really good but it was too much. We actually exceeded our capacity once we're done.  And not forgetting we have fruits and cakes for desserts (Yikes!)


Finally, the last dessert is none other than the birthday cake for my aunty. 


Wishing my Aunt a big Happy Birthday and may she have many more birthdays to come. :)


Now I know where to go if any of my friends decided to have Korean food in any of our gatherings. Will defiantly come back to Little Korea again. 


Little Korea
5-3, 7-3, 9-3 Jln Solaris 1, 
Solaris Mont Kiara 
50480 Kuala Lumpur
(Same row as Public Bank & Maybank)
Tel: 03-6203 72170
Business Hours (daily): 
11.00am - 3.00pm; 
6.00pm - 10.00pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment