Tuesday, July 14, 2015

All Day Brekkie At 'The Augmented' @ SS2 Petaling Jaya


Buddy & I went to try out a new cafe in SS2.

The Augmented is situated in front of terrace house.



A beautiful tree sculpture greets you when you walk into the cafe. 


Love the personal touches that are put into this place. 


There's a showcase for work by artists & photographers.


I personally like this piece that is on display.


Simple menu but sufficient for brekkie/brunch or lunch. 


Latte and Americano.
Great way to kick start any day with a cup of coffee. 


Buddy have the basic brekkie...


...while I have The 'M' Brekkie. 
Both are equally good. Simple and well worth the money.




I like the friendly hangout of this cafe, it's the kind of neighbourhood and casual place to chill out. Prices are rather affordable too. I think the only issue I have is the limitation of parking here. 



The Augmented
149 Jalan SS2/6, 

Petaling Jaya, Selangor. 
Business Hours:
10.30am-10pm
Closed on Thursdays
Tel: 03-78650728

No comments:

Post a Comment