Monday, November 11, 2019

November 2019: Travel day to Singapore πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬

Now with the latest app on my phone I can easily post my blog here. I'm taking a trip down to Singapore for work and a reunion with my friends. Wanted to jot down whatever I can so I can look back what I did in my last trip...a journal in a way. 

As always, my parent drop me at KL Sentral. I usually take the express train to KLIA. If you purchase the return ticket from the kiosk machine with credit card, it only cost RM90 for both ways. 



Because I'm flying with Malaysia Airline, I can drop off my luggage here before boarding the train. The best thing about having your baggage drop here is that you don't have to worry about queuing at the airport or carrying your large suitcase with you. Most time when I dropped off the baggage there's only a handful of people here. When I was here I was the only one at the counter 😁


Got my boarding pass and went to board the train to KLIA. The journey to the airport is approximately 40 minutes. 



It was still early to board the plane so I ended up having a sandwich and latte at Starbucks. 



Soon it was time to board the plane. It was a short 45 to 50 minutes flight. 



Drink and snacks were provided. 



Arrived at Changi Airport Terminal 2. I was glad to leave the plane as I wasn't feeling well πŸ˜”


Took this photo while on the way to the immigration. Found this really cute. 


Once collected the luggage I head straight to Cheers to collect my sim card. I usually purchase my sim card from Klook site. It's easy to redeem, just make sure you know which terminal you're arriving so you'll know where to collect it. 


I also purchased the shuttle bus transfer to my hotel from Klook site. I can reach my hotel by MRT but wanted to travel in comfort because I was carrying a large suitcase with me (and I was not feeling too good



It was an hour journey before I arrived at my hotel since other passengers were dropped off before me πŸ˜…

Second time staying at Bliss Hotel. Will write another post of this hotel later. Super convenient and easy to travel about in Singapore. And best of all its in Chinatown....where there's ton of eatery nearby. 


I ended up having my dinner at Chinatown Point, which is just across the hotel. Met up with my friend for a short while we had dinner together. Call it a night and finger cross I'll feel better by tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment