Thursday, November 14, 2019

Hello Kitty Goodies from McDonald's Singapore

I happened to be in Singapore when my friend texted me and informed me about the Hello Kitty carrier at Mcdonalds.


I'm not a person to wake up early to queue, but I was staying near at one of the mall nearby and thought I would go and check it out if it's still available. 


When I was there, there wasn't any queue. I think I was there after 9.30am


Fortunately for me, the Hello Kitty Carrier was still available.
Got the ticket from the staff to redeem πŸ˜ 



I got the breakfast set meal and paid for the 2 carriers at the cashier.


I waited to collect the food...and noted most people were there to get the carrier. Even the staff told me that most buyers came to buy the carrier and they were not interested in the food. 


I proceed to the other end of the store after collecting my breakfast.


Just show the staff the receipt to redeem your Hello Kitty Carrier.


I've encountered buyers who went back a few times to get more of the carrier, which I assume they'll resell it for a profit. As for me, I'm pretty content and happy to get it in the first place. 


There were still a lot of the carriers left when I left the place. 


When I walked past the shop around 12pm it was all gone. I read on the news that it was sold out island-wide on the same day when it's launched. I wondered if this adorable holder will be available in Malaysia in the near future. I wouldn't mind getting a hold on the My Melody design.  

No comments:

Post a Comment