Thursday, November 7, 2019

Cute Money Saving Change Box

I was walking around at Midvalley today when I came across this cute money saving box. There were few designs but found these the cutest. Looks good as display right? I was so tempted to get it when I first saw it. 


My personal favorite is this box. Looks like savings for travel ✈️ Every month I have to put away some of my earning so that I can travel to my favorite country...Japan πŸ˜


I got to admit, I was so tempted to get it but I didn't. Nowadays I tend to think consistently before purchase. I just take these pictures and wait for a few days to decide if I still want it.  For now, I just keep my money in the bank πŸ¦πŸ’°


I found these 2 pictures on my phone when I was in Singapore a while back. I really like the 'Travel Fund' box. I thought about getting it when I first saw it. Somehow I've forgotten all about it 😁


There were other designs as well. They look really pretty for display. Not sure how it looks once you put money in it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment