Monday, October 14, 2019

Lunch Special at "The Barn" @ Mid Valley Megamall

Last week I went to 'The Barn' in Mid Valley for lunch. 


The restaurant was quite empty when we came here on a weekday. 


Love the vibes & atmosphere in this restaurant.
I'm certain that the place is busy during the weekends and at night.


Looking through their food menu.


Their lunch special is between 12 to 3pm, which comes with free soup & salad. 
Top up an additional RM3.90 for bottomless soft drinks. 


My friend who opted for the lunch special help herself to the free flow of soup and salad. 


Quite a good value considering the free flow of soup and salad.
She enjoyed it together with her Fish & Chips. 


I, on the other hand, have the Salmon Trout (RM45). 
Pan-fried salmon with mashed potatoes & vegetables, totally satisfying for my taste bud 😋


Took this random picture while waited for my friend (just for fun).


All in all, we had an enjoyable meal. The staffs were friendly and the service was good. Their lunch special is reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend giving this place a try 😄


The Barn Mid Valley
Ground Floor, G(E) 009, 
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 
Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03-2202 2838
Business Hour: 11am - 12am daily

No comments:

Post a Comment