Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Coffee & Tiramisu Cake at Alexis Bistro @ The Gardens Mall

I often passed by Alexis whenever I walk around at The Gardens Mall. 
I used to dine at Bangsar but this round I'm here for their dessert. 


It's my first visit here and the ambiance is pretty cozy despite the restaurant was full. 
Alexis offers an extensive menu of local as well as international flavors.


They offer set lunch if you here between 11am to 3pm.


Alexis is well known for its dessert, especially their Tiramisu & Cheesecake. We only ordered 1 Tiramisu cake to share. I personally love the crunchy topping on the cake, one of the best Tiramisu cake I've ever had. 



Got to enjoy the cake with a cup of coffee 😀


Would have loved to have another cake but we were too full from our heavy meal earlier. 


The total bill for 1 cake & 2 coffee 🔽 
Got to admit it's a bit pricey after adding the service charge 😅


Overall the service here is excellent and the cake is delicious!  
I would definitely come back again for their dessert 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment