Thursday, October 10, 2019

Relaxing with MUJI Aroma Diffuser

I bought this Aroma Diffuser pack in Tokyo back in late April this year. Although I could get this at my local Muji shop back home, I decided to grab this while I was in Japan because it was cheaper after price comparison (no tax if you purchase above 5000 yen)


The pack comes with 2 essential oil: Lavender & Sweet Orange. I love the scent of Lavender but not too much on the orange. Since I got this pack from Japan, the plug is made specifically for Japan. It's fine since I have an adapter for it 😁 


I used the Lavender oil quite consistently that I had to restock the essential oil every few weeks from my local Muji shop. Rather than the 10ml bottle, I decided to get the 30ml instead. Just this bottle alone it cost over RM100 😅 

After using this aroma diffuser for several months now (with the Lavender essential oil), I got to say it does help to promote relaxation and reduce my anxiety. I've been using this diffuser as part of my nighttime routine ever since. I may consider getting their portable version for my travel when I'm away for more than a week 😊  


No comments:

Post a Comment