Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Coffee Break at All Day by Union Roastery @ 3 Damansara Mall




Whenever I go out I need to have a cup of coffee, regardless if I had my coffee at home.




Came to 3 Damansara Mall on a weekday and the cafe was slightly packed after 4pm. I've observed most guests are groups of office workers or people working on their laptops (there are seats with power outlets).


If you're here between 2 to 6pm you can get their all-day Yum Cha set.
Not sure if this applies on weekends though. 


You can choose the Pastry or cakes of your choice from the counter. 


Click on the picture below for a larger image. 
Didn't know that there's an all-day big breakfast here. 


After ordering our drinks, I went and took a few pictures of the surroundings. From the pictures you can see that the cafe has a nice ambience and spacious layout for a group gathering.


Whoa la...Vanilla Latte is served. 


My companion has a glass of orange juice since she wasn't keen of coffee/tea.


Nice quiet place to hang out for an afternoon tea 😄
Can consider bringing my laptop and have my work done here.


No comments:

Post a Comment