Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Kimi-Ya Japanese Restaurant @ Seventeen Mall

I found a new restaurant for my favourite Japanese food. 
Had been dining here at Kimi-Ya on several occasion. 


 An impressive collection of sake on display. 


Spacious & comfortable interior design throughout the restaurant.


Diners can choose to dine at the sushi bar....


....or dine in a private room.

Salmon To Ikura & Soft Shell Crab Temaki (RM12 each) for starter....


....followed by Unagi Avocado Roll (RM28) to share.


If you're a fan of Mackerel, try their Saba Shioyaki Gozen set (RM33).
(Grilled Mackerel with Salt)


For salmon, try their Salmon  Mentaimayo Yaki Gozen set (RM46). 
The salmon was good and moist....but the portion size is quite small though πŸ˜…



Chicken Teriyaki Gozen (RM30).


I came back on several occasions since my first visit back in June this year. 
This month I came with my parents to utilize the discount voucher I received. 


This round I tried their Kimi-Ya Bento (RM48). 
Salmon was served first while I waited for the main.  


A generous portion for this bento set. 


Mum wanted something healthy and ordered a plate of vegetables to share - Yasai Itame Teppanyaki (RM16).


Saba Shioyaki (RM22) as ala carte rather than the set meal. 


Got to have our favourite Unagi Avocado Roll πŸ˜‹


Mum wanted soup with her meal so she ordered the Salmon Kanuti Miso Nabe (RM28). The appearance didn't look that appetizing but she seemed to enjoy it though. I tried a spoon of the broth but didn't quite like it. Find the taste too fishy for my liking. 


Chicken Katsu Curry (RM28). 
A generous portion to fill up your tummy. 



Been here several times and so far I've enjoyed the meals here. Services here had been good although my visit here is usually on weekdays when the crowds are lesser. Pricing range is reasonable but depending on the dishes you order.



I'll end this post with a short video of the restaurant 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment