Monday, December 28, 2015

Stay Connected With Pocket Wifi (For Japan Trip)

Earlier this year while travelling solo to Japan, I rented a pocket wifi prior to the trip. Since I was travelling solo it saves the hassle looking for free wifi.


Back in 2014 I went on a family trip with my parent to Japan. While we were there, we have to look for free wifi connection, Starbucks or using wifi from hotel where we stayed. Now with this portable Pocket WiFi, my trip this year was an easy breeze for me. 


I rented the above portable Wifi device from Beee Mobile Pocket. 
You can find out more about their rates here.



Booking was easy and they'll deliver the the device one or two days prior to your trip. 


In the bag it contains the device, charger and a small pouch. 



After your trip, place the above items into the plastic sleeves (as shown below) and sealed it before returning. The company will send someone over to collect the device a day later. 



I didn't encounter any problem while travelling in Japan. The battery life for this pocket Wifi lasted more than 24 hours without charging since I was the only sole user. In a way, I feel so secure while travelling solo cause if in the event of need, you can always look it up on your phone for help. In addition, its great to stay connected the moment you land in Japan!

Update: 25/02/2016

Came across Travel Recommends with their ongoing promotion. Book by 30th April 2016 to enjoy their promotion price for only RM15 a day (For Japan, Korea or Taiwan). Usual price is RM30 a day. On top of that, there's free delivery!  

I've since book a device with them since I'll be going to Japan in May. :) You can find out more about their promotion here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment