Friday, December 11, 2015

Brunch At Black & White Cafe @ Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

It's been a while since I have some 'me' time and decided to head out for brunch at Black & White cafe in Mont Kiara. I've been wanting to try out their english breakfast after browsing through their menu the other day. 


It was still early so the place was pretty quiet. A plus point for me since I dislike crowded places when I'm on my own. 


Have a cup of Caramel Macchiato (RM11.50) while waiting. 


In no time English Breakfast (RM13.50) was served. The portion is pretty big and defiantly value for money. On top of that everything served on the plate looks pretty healthy. Do drop by if you're nearby. ^^


Black & White Cafe
E-01-01, Block E,
Plaza Mont Kiara,
No. 2 Jalan Kiara, 
Mont Kiara 50480
Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment