Saturday, December 12, 2015

Beautiful & Haze-Less Weekend

Its a bliss to wake up in the morning to find a beautiful blue sky to welcome the day. 


Compared to 2 months ago, the view was the total opposite. I remembered telling a friend of mine that I felt like I was watching a ghostly movie silent hill.


When the haze finally left, I was able to catch a glimpse of the rainbow outside my window. It lasted for few minutes but am glad that I was able to take this picture before it was gone.  


Its sad to know that we will most probably be seeing this every year during the burning season from Indonesia. 


Thankfully the haze is gone now and we get to enjoy beautiful days such as this. 
Never tire of the haze-less and beautiful blue sky outside.
Happy weekends everybody! 



No comments:

Post a Comment