Saturday, June 28, 2014

'J&D Espresso' @ Oasis BU 11 Bandar Utama

It's the weekends and what better way to chill out with your buddy? 
This round, went to try out a new place at J&D espresso in Bandar Utama.



Came to know about 'J&D expresso' when having desserts at Coconut Grove Dessert Corner one day and thought of returning to try out this place. So here I am....with my buddy to venture our tastebud.



Interesting about this place that they only open up till 6pm. 
For those who prefer outdoors, you can dine outside.....



 ...or indoors with air-cond (the weather has been insanely hot).
Would not recommend to sit at the corner with your leg crossed if you're planning to sit & dine for few hours cause I ended up having leg cramped afterwards (sign of old age?).

Environment wise it's really nice...chill out ambience where one can catch up with your friends...or a place to unwind with a cup of coffee and a good book. 


Everything on the menu seems delectable and you just want to order everything. LOL




Note down what you need on a piece of paper as shown below... 


....and press for service when you're done. 
Easy breeze right? 


Latter Macchiato
Ahhh...something I missed for a while now (was off from caffeine for some time). 


Great way to kick start your day.
Not too strong on the caffeine....just perfect for me. 


Eggs Atlantic - poached eggs on homemade muffin, cream cheese, smoked salmon & fresh dill hollandaise.  Love the perfectly well made poached eggs (why can't I made a poached eggs like this?!?). My only complaint....a bit too small to fill up your tummy. 

Thankfully we ordered....



Vodka Battered Fish & Chips. Their house specialty of vodka battered dory served with herbed fries & salad. When I first read the name of this dish, I joked with my buddy about getting drunk after finishing this dish. Surprisingly it's really good. The fish was well battered and fried. The outer layer of the skin was crispy and the meat is tender...not overcooked. Can't really taste the vodka...so it's pretty safe to consume. LOL.



Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. 
One word to describe this dessert would be 'Amazing'! Warm molten chocolate oozing out from the cake once it was cut through. Served with vanilla ice cream...one could hardly stop eating. Yup, super sinful. Oh well...eat first, worry later.


My overall verdict? Like the picture shown below...I absoutely 'love' everything about this place, from the food to the ambiance and to the friendly staff.


My friend & I enjoyed ourselves so much that we spent over 3 hours just chatting away and chilling out (no kidding). Will definitely revisit this place again. 


J&D EspressoOasis Business Centre BU11,
Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya.
Contact: 017- 313 3931



2 comments: