Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lunch at Sushi Zanmai @ 1 Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

Went for lunch at Sushi Zanmai @ 1 Mont Kiara.


My friend ordered ice green tea which comes with green tea ice cream. The portion were big but my friend happily finished it since he was more thirsty than hungry. =p



Ordered Sashimi salad with sesame dressing.
Highly recommended. Goes well with sesame dressing. Love it!

My friend ordered salmon, she said it's really fresh (although I find the portion quite small).


Unagi Don (small).
 Find the sauce quite sweet for my taste, however it goes well with rice.



 Beef Udon. Ordered a small bowl and realised it's really small. shocked
This portion served well for one person although I find it's not filling for me.
The beef were tender and the soup were sweet though.


Ghoza. Best to eat it when served hot.


 Love the food and the ambience here, will defiantly go back for more. =)


Address:

SUSHI ZANMAI (1 Mont' Kiara) Lot L1-01, 1 Mont' Kiara,
No.1, Jalan Kiara, Mont' Kiara,
50480KL.

TEL : 03 - 6201 8010
FAX : 03 - 6201 9010
MOBILE : 012 - 205 1200
EMAIL : feedback@supersushi.com.my

BUSINESS HOURS
10.00 am - 10.00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment