Sunday, June 10, 2012

Investment in Gold?

Since young I've never like gold, I've always find that gold is more for the elderly. As long as I can remember, any item I purchased from jewelry shop I'll always come out from the shop with purchases relating to white gold. The only thing I ever purchased relating to gold will be chocolate wrapped in a gold wrapping paper. =p



Fast forward to 2012, I finally realised the worthy of gold. Since early this year, gold price had appreciated enormously. And early this week when I accompanied my mother to the jewellery shop, I learnt from the seller that one of their regular customer who purchased gold bar from them actually earned RM300,000 within 6 months!!!! (Seriously, it will take me more than 10 years to earn that kind of money) 

Anyway, I was checking out these gold bar in PYT Jeweller at SS2. Look at these, gold bar from different sizes. ranging from 10 grams, 20 grams, 100 grams, and holy moly....500 grams! All 999.9% Gold! Mum & I was drooling over the 500 grams gold bar.



Unfortunately, I just don't have the money to buy all these luxury item at the moment. (>.<)~~~~ For now, I'll just admire them by looking at these photos that I took.

Thanks to my Mr. J & Mr. X from PYT Jeweller for sharing all the information, advice and their jokes that had entertained my mum and I during out visits at their shop. =)

1 comment:

  1. SilverGoldBull is a highly reputable precious metals dealer. They will provide you with bargain, real-time pricing and ensure that your gold & silver arrives to your door discreetly and safely.

    ReplyDelete