Monday, June 4, 2012

Brunch at 'The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf' @ Novena Square [Singapore]

I was going back home to Kuala Lumpur after staying four nights stay at my bestie's place in Singapore. I usually take the coach back (First Coach) back home cause it was a cheaper alternative, as compared to flying or taking aeroline coach.

And only last month, I found out that the  Coffee Bean outlet at Novena Square offers 20% discount if you show them your bus ticket (on the same day of your departure). And not only that, you'll also get further discount for drinks if you order their meal, to make it as a meal set. So overall, we only paid $20 for all these!!!

Vanilla Latte (Regular) & Mocha Ice Blended.


Two breakfast meals - it was huge!!!!


Looks appetising right?


The breakfast meal is large. Look at the size! It took me a while to finish it.
If you're a small eater,  my advice is to share it.

After the meal, it was time to head back home (5 hours journey).
Here is a pic of my dear friends who send me off. Going to miss you all. =(
Bye bye Singapore....I'll be back soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment