Thursday, June 21, 2012

Flea Market Find at Amcorp Mall @ Old Antique Jewellery Wooden Box

Recently I got myself an antique jewelry box from a flea market at Amcorp Mall. It only cost RM33 to purchase this. It's made from solid wood which its quite heavy.  From the moment I lay my eyes on this one I know I wanted it. 


Although it is not perfect but I love the old antique look of it, especially if it is jewellery box. It's kinder pity there was no key for this. Would love to keep some of my valuables and locked it up. Hopefully in my next visit in a flea market I can find a spare key that can fit into this wooden box (finger cross). For now I just put on my side table and admire it.

The last three weekends I find myself visiting the flea market at Amcorp Mall quite frequently. However, I find the local flea market can be quite pricey, as compared to the flea market I visited in Australia. What do you think?

Have you guys gotten anything from our local flea market lately???

No comments:

Post a Comment