Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mcdonalds Hello Kitty in Singapore....Kawaiiii

When McDonald's in Hong Kong launched these Hello Kitty Plush toy back in 2011...I really really really wanted one of these....however.....no one I know was going to Hong Kong....and buying them online (i.e Ebay) was ridiculous expensive as buyers were selling them at least USD$20 over (each)....not to forget there will be postage cost incur...which you need to consider (=.=).


Move forward to May 2012, McDonald's in Singapore was actually having these promotion....happiness to the max.  I only came to know about this when I went to Mcd's one morning for breakfast with my buddy....that's when I came across this (Good timing).


Each McDonald's Hello Kitty plush toy was available at $3.60 each with every purchase of an Extra Value Meal and customers are entitled to purchase one toy. Customer can purchase these plush toys separately at $9 each. So far I have only gotten the first two set: Hamburglar & Grimace.  Aren't they adorable??!?!?!?!



When I returned to Malaysia, a dear friend of mine manage to get the Ronald Hello Kitty for me. Thank you Nandan =)


However....I'm missing the 'Birdie" Hello Kitty....my friend told me that this plush was popular and it ran out of stock within a day or two (T.T).


However, I learned that the plush toy was actually imported from Malaysia when I was checking out the back of the plastic. I wonder will there be any chance that Malaysia will launch these plush toy here??? I guess only time we will know. Keeping my finger cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment