Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lennox Firm Up Collagen Drink Review

When it comes to collagen, you name it, I tried it. When I came across this promotion on Lennox Firmup Collagen Drink at Sasa three weeks ago, I bought it without any hesitation. It cost RM135 for 24 bottles, which I think it is a bargain since a normal box only have 10 bottles and it cost around RM70 (Yesterday I saw the same promotion in Guardian). One bottle contained of 5,000 mg of collagen. For first time user you are required to take 1 bottle a day for consecutive 10 days. After that you can take 1 bottle on alternative day.  



Will I buy this again? The answer is perhaps... if there is a promotion. So far this is the cheapest alternative collagen drink I find in the market because brands like Kinohimistsu is quite pricey for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment