Sunday, May 22, 2011

24Hr Hydrating Ultra-White Life V-Mask

Few weeks ago I bought this mask from Watsons since there was a promotion, a 20% discount off. What attracted me to purchasing is the packaging and that the main promoter is from the SHE band from Taiwan.


Description: A unique Double V cutting mask gives skin fresh radiance and firming benefit by delivering nutrients and antioxidants to hydrate and protect while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles so your complexion is instantly brighter, fresher, and younger-looking. Use after cleanser.
How to use: Apply mask over facial contours, positioning openings, for eye, mouth and hitch the ears Leave on for 10 minutes, then remove mask. Gently massage remaining essence into skin.
When I remove the mask, there was no drip of the essence. Most masks have that problem and I am glad I don’t have to wipe the floor when removing the mask. I just put on the mask and hook it behind my ears. I love the smell of the rose, but I think it might be too strong for certain people so it is not advisable for those who don’t like the smell.
At the end of it, I must say that my face feel fairer and smoother after using it.  Some mask tends to make your face oilier after a while and I was impressed that this mask did not. Highly recommended to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment