Wednesday, May 4, 2011

KiKi by Foong Lye - Taiwan Cuisine in KLCC

Last night I have a small gathering with friends (aka ex-collegues). Decided to try out this new bistro since it was new in KLCC. I guess it was the cat design that caught my attention (Yup, I love cats!). Love the cute design on the menu too.


The place was crowded when we walked in but managed to get a corner seat. Love how they decorate the place. It's quite cozy to have a meal with your friends or family.


While checking out their menu, I was surprised that there are various selection of set meal to choose from. I have a tough time deciding....and I was not alone because my friends have the same problem too. =p



After a while, we finally made our order. While waiting, we have our drinks served to us first. 


Appetizer were served: Sweet Potato Balls.


After a while, our meals were served! Each meal set comes with a soup and side dishes. Each set comes in a reasonable portion so there is no worry that you're not able to finish it.


During the course of our dinner, my friends surprised me with a big paper bag on the table.

I was speechless because the paper bag is from O’Briens, an Irish Sandwich Cafe. But after peeping inside the paper bag, it was actually a belated birthday gift for me. I was really touched, but I was even more surprise when they got me a Kinohimitsu Collagen drinks, which I have been eyeing for some time (I was planning to buy after completing my Lennox Collagen drinks). Not only did I get a present from them, the gals also treat me for dinner too (double joy!).



To me, a present do not need to be expensive; it's the thought that count and the friends that you can shared with on your special day (even though it was belated), which I think it is priceless. To end this, I want to say a Big Thanks to my ‘makan kaki’ and dearest friends. You guys had make my day special.



No comments:

Post a Comment