Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lai Lai Casual Dining at NEX @ Serangoon

I was hanging out in a new shopping center called Nex, which is located at Serangoon Mrt (Circle Line). Quite a number of F&B outlet to choose from  and imagine the dilemma my friend and I have to go through to decide which restaurant to try. Eventually, my love for pork and eggs pull me into this restaurant when their poster displays their popular dish. And their cute cow logo was so cute that we decided to give it a try.


My buddy posing with the menu.


  The interior in this restaurant is simple but comfortable. 
Even their paper handkerchief has their cute cow ass logo printed on it.


The restaurant offered varieties of dishes, but their all day set dishes are worth trying it since you can order one main dish, one side dish and a drink. 


Decided to try out the set B, and I just love it....although I find the salt chicken a bit too dry and oily for me.



The next time I went to visit this place, I came again with another friend and we ordered the same set but different side dishes, that is the grilled saba and fried brinjal with pork floss. We love the grilled Saba fish, but we find that the fried brinjal a big disappointment as the brinjal is too dry and oily.


Overall experience I will give it a 4 out of 5 stars. Worth dropping by and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment