Sunday, May 22, 2011

My New Place at Choa Chu Kang =)


Finally settled down at my new place. The owner of this place is actually a Malaysian couple. The husband is an interior designer so all the designs are created by him. Impressive! I just love this place and it is so cosy....but a bit pity that it is far away from my workplace. Anyway, just a few photo shot for your viewing. I do hope that the couple don't mind me posting these photos on the web.


The view outside from my room. Peace & quiet since this flat is next to a lake.

 Owner's study/working room and ironing room.

Since the owner is an architect, he had piles of interior design magazine and books to read. Actually interior design is something that I've always been interest, but sadly never have the chance to pursue it. 


Living hall, quite spacious isn't it? 


Cute figurine display around the house. Seems like the owner loves collecting figurine. ^^


 Kitchen and laundry area. Totally love the modern design. 


The entrance way to the living hall.


My personal bathroom, which is next to the kitchen.


You must be wondering where is the photo of my room....that's because my room is still in a messy stage *blush*. I'll post an update once the room is neat and tidy. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment