Monday, July 22, 2019

Pancake & Coffee at Coffee Stain by Joseph @ Solaris Dutamas | Publika


There is nothing better than having a cup of coffee and dessert after a meal.  Buddy & I took a short walk after having our brunch at Pan & Tamper and headed to Coffee Stain.


There's a signboard featuring their Golden Boba pancake outside their cafe. Looks like Boba is in a trend nowadays. 


Their breakfast on the menu looks good 😁


The picture looks pretty appetizing, don't they?



We came here for their dessert so it took a while for us to decide because there were so many choices (would like to order 2 but my friend was a bit full after our brunch)


As always, I must have daily dosage of coffee.


 Ordered their Latte Machiatto...


....while my friend has the Brown Sugar Cold Brew LatteI usually prefer hot coffee over cold drinks (not sure why). Tried a sip of her drink and it's so refreshing when drinking on a hot humid day. Regardless I still prefer my smooth and milky flavor of a latte. 


The pancake on their menu looks tempting so we ordered a plate of Japanese Souffle Pancake to share, with an additional top-up of mix berries. 


I missed the pancake I had in Japan so I tried shaking the pancake to see if it moves 😆


Although I shouldn't' compare to the one I had in Japan, this considered the next best thing 😁


I will be back again for their Big Breakfast as well as trying out their boba drinks in my next visit. 


Coffee Stain by Joseph
D4-G3-01, Jalan Dutamas 1,

Solaris Dutamas, 
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 03-6211-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment