Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The Embassy @ The Starling Mall, Damansara Uptown

I met up with my friend at Starling Mall when we decided to have our brunch at The Embassy


Their menu looks interesting while browsing their menu outside the restaurant.


We came on a Monday and the sign on the wall caught my eyes. 
Yeah for the RM5 coffee Mondays 😁


We were here for brunch on a weekday and the place was quite empty. We took a seat at the corner so that I could catch up with my friend whom I've not met for ages.


Click on the pictures for a larger image of their menu.


Ice Chocolate (RM13) & Latte (RM5 on a Monday). 
I ended up ordering another coffee 😁 (thanks to the coffee promotion)


Soft Shell Grab Olio (RM29). 
Love the crispy deep-fried soft crab 😋


Ambassador's Big Breakfast (RM27). 




Good portion size for both dishes. Great to share :)



Enjoyed the cozy ambiance and our brunch at The Embassy.
Certainly worth dropping by if you are in Starling Mall.


The Embassy
Level 2, The Starling Mall,
Damansara Uptown, 
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Daily: 10am-10pm
Contact: 03-7662-5408

No comments:

Post a Comment