Sunday, July 28, 2019

Thai Hou Sek 泰好食 @ One Utama Shopping Center, Petaling Jaya

Happened to pass by 'Thai Hou Sek' when my friend & I were walking around at One Utama Shopping Center. I thought it would be nice to try something different from our usual big breakfast or Japanese food. 


I love the retro ambiance of the restaurant.


We would have ordered their Value Set Meal but we weren't that keen on the set meal for 2.


Click the picture for a bigger image of the menu. 


We ended up ordering Share Platter & Seafood Pad Thai to share. 
We didn't order a lot since we had a late breakfast a while back. 


We came on a weekday (after lunch hour) and didn't wait long before our order was served. My all-time favourite is the Seafood Pad Thai. I've always love pad thai so this dish didn't disappoint me. 


Tried their Shared Platter which consists of BBQ skewers, pandan leaf chicken and fish cakes. It's flavourful, mildly savory and a bit spicy. 


We didn’t order any of their desserts as we already full by the time we finish our meals. Will make another trip for their dessert one day.




All in all, the food was pretty good and the service was excellent. I truly enjoyed the meal here and would have not expected this from a mall outlet. I would return again if I ever have cravings for Thai food.


Thai Hou Sek 
Lot S132, 2nd Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre
Petaling Jaya (Old Wing)
Contact: 03-7731 7933
Opening Hours: 11am-10pm Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment