Thursday, July 25, 2019

Little Bourke @ TTDI

I rarely come to this neighborhood and I thought a change of venue would be nice when I arranged to have lunch at Little Bourke


At one glance the cafe looks pretty cozy. 


It was a hot day outside so it was no brainer to sit inside with the aircon on. 


Browsing their menu while waiting for my friend. 


Have a cup of cappuccino while waiting.


My friend was running late as she got lost looking for the cafe because she wasn't familiar around this area (she doesn't know how to use google map 😅). Big thanks to the staff at Little Bourke for taking the time & effort to guide her to the cafe. 


My friend ordered Big Breakfast because she was starving by the time she arrived. My friend commented it was like any other big breakfast we had in other cafes...but a bit healthier since there wasn't any hashbrown on the plate 😂


I have the 100g Steak & Eggs, something different for a change. This dish is delicious and I have the steak cooked as medium-rare, just the way I like it. I wasn't that hungry so the portion was just right for me. But if I was starving I don't think this would be enough for me. 


As always I got to have pictures taken....with my half drank Cappuccino on the side. 
You got to admit it, the presentation of the dishes looks pretty good. 



I really love the interior decor at Little Bourke and wouldn't mind coming back again on my own. Defiantly worth a visit if you love the high quality and instagrammable of the food 😆



Little Bourke
124, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, 

Taman Tun Dr Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Opening Hours:Weekdays - 7:30am - 5pm 
Weekends/Public Holidays - 7.30am - 6pm
Contact: 03 7731 5671

No comments:

Post a Comment