Thursday, August 1, 2019

Sweet Dessert at "Maison de PB" @ Jewel Changi Airport

If you're in Jewel Changi Airport, there are so many eateries here you can't decide what to eat. While I was here I've seen a long queue for Shake Shack. I'm someone who has no patience when it comes to queuing for more than half an hour, I eventually ended up having my lunch somewhere. 


However, for desserts, I've been eyeing these beautifully decorate cakes at Maison De PB when I passed by this restaurant. I rarely eat cakes but these beautifully decorate cakes caught my attention and I really wanted to try some of it. 


Lo and behold....ended up ordering chocolate mousse cake & strawberry tart. 
We ended up eating upstairs due to all seats had been taken on the ground floor. 
I would recommend the seating area on the 2nd floor. It's so cozy and less crowded.


I'm a sucker when it comes to beautiful and cute design of cakes. I didn't have any high expectation but one bite of these, my friend and I were like in a 'wow' factor. It tastes so good that I wanted to order more, and there weren't too sweet. 


For beverages, we have Vanilla & Mocha Latte.


I love that the design of the cup that protects your hand. 


I'm grateful that my friend took a day off to accompany me. 
When I'm with her I always feel comfortable and at ease. 


So far we've only been here for their dessert and drinks, but I wouldn't mind going back again to have my brunch or dinner here (if I head back to Jewel Changi Airport)


I'll end the post with a video of the restaurant below. 


Maison de PB
78 Airport Boulevard 
#02-200, Jewel Changi Airport, 
Singapore 819666
Contact: +65 6214 9495

No comments:

Post a Comment