Monday, April 29, 2019

Fluffy Pancake for Breakfast at "A Happy Pancake Omotesando" | Cafe Hopping in Tokyo

I found a place where I wanted to try the most fluffiest pancake in Tokyo. There were several option but decided to try 'A Happy Pancake' which is located at Omotesando.


Its better to make a reservation before going so that you can avoid waiting in line.


When we arrived before 10am (on a weekday) I've noted that 8 tables were seated (mostly tourist)If you didn't make any reservation this is the best time to go. Since we've make a reservation the staff just show us to our table. 


The ambience in the cafe is pretty cozy and the seats here are comfortable. 


No worry if you do not understand Japanese, English menu is available in the cafe. 
Their menu have good selection of fluffy pancakes.



Take note....if the place is full....prepare to wait.
Fortunately for us we didn't have to wait long 😄


The kitchen is viewable and you get to watch the step of the process. 


It was amazing to watch the process.



I can see why it take so long to make each individual pancake. Make sure not to come here with an empty stomach or starving mode...watching these pancakes make in front of me did make me hungry.


We only waited around 15 minutes for our orders to be served.


Pancake with thick-sliced bacon & scrambled egg. My kind of breakie. The pancake is soft and the bacon is thick & juicy...I wished we could top up more of the bacon for this dish...its really good. (I'm feeling hungry right now while writing this blog post 😅)


Their original 'Happy Pancake', served with manuka honey whipped butter and caramel syrup. Their pancake is so light and fluffy, doesn't taste heavy at all. The consistency is creamy throughout. I don't think I've ever tasted anything as good as these! 


In the end....we cleaned up the whole plate in less than 10 minutes 😂 I usually don't take an 'after' finished picture but decided to share this anyway.


When it was time to leave (before 11am) the cafe is starting to get busy. I did observed that most of the tables with 2 seater are available. 


My friend & I left the cafe in a much happier mood after filling up our tummy with delicious pancakes. I would visit this cafe again if I ever return back to Tokyo.


No comments:

Post a Comment