Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pho Vietz (Vietnamese Food) @ Atria Shopping Halery, Damansara Jaya

Whenever I passed by Pho Vietz on several occasion, it draws my attention cause the restaurant is usually crowded. So one fine day a good friend of mine decided to treat me (without my knowledge) and have our Vietnamese Food here. 


Its been a while since I last have Vietnamese food so it was kinda nice to have something different for a change than our usual big breakfast for brunch. 


Browsing through their menu, there're so many choices to choose from and it was a tough decision deciding what to order since I love rice but at the same time I wanted noodles too. 


In the end I have Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup. The bowl of noodles packed with generous amount of beef. Pretty happy with my choice and super satisfied with this bowl of noodle soup. 


We have fried spring rolls to share. Love the crispiness of the roll. Although comes with dipping sauce but found it kinda tasteless though (too watery perhaps). 


Stir Fried Beef Celery with Rice. Quite a generous portion for its price. Tried the beef and it was pretty tasty. 


Our overall verdicts?


Thumbs up for their food and service. Defiantly worth going back whenever I have cravings for some Vietnamese food. Yum!


Pho Vietz
Atria Shopping Gallery
T8 & T9, Level 3
Jalan SS 22/23
Damansara Jaya
47400 Petaling Jaya
Opening Hours: 
10AM to 10PM (Daily)
Contact: 03-77313020

No comments:

Post a Comment