Saturday, May 28, 2016

Four Seasons Xiang Yue Restaurant @ Jaya One, Petaling Jaya

My family wanted to celebrate my belated birthday at a new restaurant (finally....a new place to dine) since my return from my trip. I was away for 2 weeks on my birthday so they made it up to hold my belated as well my niece as double birthday celebration. My cousin suggested to have it at Four Seasons Xiang Yue Restaurant


At once glance the restaurant isn't big but it's provide a simple with no-frills and comfortable seating to dine. By the time my parent and I arrived the dishes had already been ordered so I'm pretty clueless what my cousin order. 

While waiting for the food to be serve, we started snacking on tit-bits that were on the table. I personally like fried yam cause its super tasty. 


When first dish was served to the table I was super happy cause its been ages since I have Japanese tofu (since mum can't have any). I guess they make it an exception since its a birthday treat. It's been a while and it taste so good. ^^


Second dish to be serve looks like egg white omelette with prawns. My cousin said that this is supposedly a healthy dish since there's only egg white but looking at the ingredients one would think otherwise. LOL. It's my first time trying out this dish cooked in this manner....and it taste pretty good. 


I can't remember the name of this dish and presumedly steamed pork with special sauce. I didn't have any cause there were a lot of bones. My father enjoyed this dish the most though. 


The highlight of the meal is their steamed chicken. The meat was tender and it taste so good. I don't mind having this as chicken rice.


A must have in every meal - fried 'gai lang'.


Steamed tilapia served in a savoury soya sauce mix. The fish is really fresh and the sauce goes well with rice. Thumbs up for steaming the fish to perfection.


Finally....birthday cake for dessert - carrot cake! My cousin bought this from a cafe which supposedly to be sold as slices and therefore there wasn't any words written on top nor any candles. However our family sang us a birthday song instead. 


A healthier treat for us perhaps....although I can't say much about it after what we have earlier. LOL. Big thanks to my wonderful cousin Radiance for getting this birthday cake. 


All in all, the food here is really good. Staff were friendly and attentive. By the look at it we will most probably be going back anytime soon. 


Four Seasons Xiang Yue Restaurant 
E-75-1, The Square Jaya One (On Top Of Malones) 
Contact: 03-79321999 / 010-2883432 

No comments:

Post a Comment