Saturday, May 16, 2015

Innisfree - No Sebum Mineral Powder Review

Decided to do a short review on the No-sebum Mineral Powder from Innisfree. I bought this quite a while back when I was in Singapore earlier this year. I have oily and combination skin so it can be kinder bummed when having my pictures taken with a shiny face like mine. 


At the back of the container it states “This sebum control powder is designed to portray a soft and powdery complexion.


The inside comes with a small puff. 


Removing the puff shows the powder with sealed sticky tape. 



Pouring out the loose powder on to the back of my palm. 
The powder is really fine and smooth when applied. 


When applied on to my skin it feels silky smooth. 
The lightweight puff comes in handy to apply on. 


I have been using this for months now and I love it! I applied the powder after moisturiser/cream. It helps to absorb excess oil from the cream, leaving it smooth and irritation free on the skin. Overall I'm really really happy with the results and I highly recommend to give this product a try. 

*You can purchase this product locally at Innisfree @ Sunway Pyramid.


2 comments:

  1. oh, only one colour available which is white? Does it make your face looks pale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually not. It make my face shine free and softer ^^

      Delete