Monday, May 25, 2015

Coffee Time at 'Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly' @ Millennium Square, Petaling Jaya

Thank to a friend of mine who recommended this hidden gem cafe - Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly which is located in section 14 @ Millennium Square.


When I first visited this cafe my buddy and I had a hard time locating this place...by foot though. The cafe can be seen when driving pass the road to the Millennium Square car park. However, we lost our way trying to locate the cafe since it was our first time at the Millennium Square. We managed to locate it after looking out for Menara Jaya condominium, which by the way is directly opposite to Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly.


My first impression of the cafe is that the place is pretty cozy and homey, with bright and colourful drawings welcoming the guest at the entrance.


Love the black board behind the counter which is served as a menu. Although there were cakes and pastries but we were too full from our heavy brunch earlier. In the end we have our usual coffee instead. 


For every drink, collect 1 chop and you'll get one free cup when you collect 10 chops.


Our coffee - Cappuccino and Latte. I requested a special cup for an additional 4 ringgit (if i'm not mistaken) for a bigger and cuter cup!


Thanks to my dear friend who recommended it since it was not available on the menu. And yes, I'm a sucker when it comes to anything that is cute.  I didn't mind upgrading it cause the cup that was served in was huge (comparing it to the normal size cup with my buddy)! This cup alone can be shared for 2 people but I alone can finish it on my own though.  


And once it's finished, there's a cute fish art at the bottom of the cup.  Isn't that cute! 


Overall Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly is a perfect getaway from the busier part of town. Will definitely drop by again for some R&R. :)

Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly
G-005 Ground Floor, 
Millennium Square,
Jalan 14/1, Seksyen 14,
46100 Petaling Jaya.
Contact: 03-7931 8481
Operation hours
Sunday - Wednesday: 10am - 10pm
Thursday - Saturday: 10am - 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment