Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Shopping Experience At Zalora Malaysia

I'm sure all of us love to go shopping, and who wouldn't? However I hate the thought of going to a crowded shopping mall. So most of the time I prefer browsing on the website and do my shopping online instead. Anyway, the other day I was browsing online and few items caught my interest on Zalora Malaysia. And they're within my budget too. ^^ 


I ordered 4 items from their website, as per screenshot below. I usually shop for accessories rather than clothes/shoes since it's difficult to find my size. 


If you subscribe to their newsletter you get to enjoy a RM20 off for their first order. And there's free postage (Malaysia) with a minimum purchase of RM75. So overall I only paid RM80 for the above orders. :)


It only take few days for my parcel to arrive after placing the order. :)


In the package they included a return slip and instructions if you ever decide to return the item within 30 days of purchase. You'll be refunded fully in store credit which you can reorder the correct size or repurchase any other item of your choice.


Take note of the terms and conditions though. 


All items were carefully packed with bubble wraps and plastic. 


Revealing all the goodies I bought. 


I love everything that I bought, although at the beginning I was sceptical about the quality but it turn out to be better than I thought...except for the ring since it was too small for me. 

My experience online shopping at Zalora Malaysia was excellent and it's hassle free, from the ordering process to delivery of the goods. Overall shopping online sure save money for parking, petrol and time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment