Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Picking Up Drawing Again

Recently I redeemed my points for this set of Faber-Castell colour pens and pencils. Just thought of getting these to try out. It's practically free since I redeemed using the points I have. 


Why the sudden change? Well, the other day I found one of my artwork which I drew way back in high school. Can't believe it was years ago that I drew this...and I'm surprise that it's still in top condition. Yup, those days I was a big fan of Sailormoon. I remembered back then I'll borrow comic books from one of the rented book shop and I will draw out my favourite character. Ahh...those were the good old days.


I guess when I entered college and workforce, I sort of let my passion slip through. I wished I have continued drawing at my spare time and kept all the artwork I drew.  Sadly it was all discarded, except for this one. Regretted not keeping any of it cause when I look at my one and only drawing, I realised back then how much I loved drawing....although colouring wasn't my best. 


Picking up what I left off won't be easy....especially I'm not as patience as I used to be. I have to start somewhere though...and why not just start off with a simple drawing with these basic tools. Wish me luck. 



No comments:

Post a Comment