Saturday, March 21, 2015

Chill Out at 'Dal Komm Coffee' @ Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya

It was a hot day when I met up with my buddy. 
After our brunch we decided to head down to Dal.Komm Coffee to hang out.


One glance you'll find a cozy interior with modern deco.  


Checking out their 'Special Menu' banner. 


Got their membership card over the counter. Basically the membership cost RM15 and you get 1 free drink. Since my drink cost RM14.5 I just need to top up 50 cents after redeeming the drink on the spot.  


Waiting for the buzzer to go off to collect our drinks at the collection point.  


Buddy & I have coffee earlier and decided to skip the caffeine and ordered cold beverages for a change. Buddy told me that grapefruit helps to reduce weight so I ordered their Honey Grapefruit. ^^ The drink was pretty good....until I tried the real grapefruit...which is super duper sour. It was my first time trying out grapefruit so I guess it was quite an eye opener. 

Buddy on the other hand have the Blueberry Yogurt (minus the cream). Healthy choice. Tried a sip and it's berrylicious. 


We ordered 'Fair Lady' to share. The cake is okay although the the strawberry looks rotten. 


I have to say this is a nice place to chill out and chatting with your friends. Will be back again for their coffee in my next visits. ^^


The overall damage....including my new membership card. 
*It's kinder pricey hanging at cafe nowadays. 


Dal.Komm Coffee 
(Damansara Uptown)
No. 61, Jalan SS21/37
Damansara Utama, 
Petaling Jaya



No comments:

Post a Comment