Sunday, March 1, 2015

Caffe Bene @ Jaya Shopping Centre, Selangor

The weather had been super hot and humid, and you don't feel like going out because of the weather. However when it comes to cafe hopping and having my cup of coffee, it's a different story. This round buddy & I went to Caffe Bene at Jaya Shopping Centre.


It's nice to hang out in a cafe with air-conditional blasting cool air. 
Quite a cozy cafe to chill out. 


Apparently Patbingsu is their popular dessert, especially on a hot a day like this. Look at the size of it on the counter. They have the smaller size though so it's good to share for 2 pax. But I wasn't keen cause I still prefer my cup of coffee anytime (maybe next time). 


At Caffe Bene it practises a order-and-pay-first concept.


Sometimes having a drink and a dessert can be quite a costly affair. 
Fortunately this round buddy is treating Emoji


Buddy wanted something cool and have a Blueberry Yogurt. Tried a sip and it's berrylicious!  I on the other hand have a hot Vanilla Latte. It wasn't too sweet or bitter so it's pretty good for me. 


Caramel Banana Waffle. Look big right? Actually the top part are just cream and the waffle itself is actually quite small. I can actually eat this on my own. Taste pretty good with all the cream and topping. Price is a tad steep though but worth giving this a try. 


I have to say I prefer Caffe Bene over Starbucks and Coffee Bean anytime. They have more selection of desserts and cakes, and the drinks taste so much better. Defiantly makes my craving experience here much more satisfying Emoji


Cafe Bene
Jaya Shopping Centre (Section 14)
Lot G.17, Jaya Shopping Centre
Jalan Semangat, 46100 Petaling Jaya
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.30pm


No comments:

Post a Comment